It's super simple, but it's definitely the look that I'm going for.
Michael Woodside- http://www.woodsideanimation.com/
Kevan Shorey- http://kevanshorey.com/
Here are some things to think about while making an online portfolio
- Keep it simple and easy to navigate.
- Have your contact information easily accessible
- Let your reel be the center of attention, maybe even place it in the top middle of the home page
- Again, keep it simple and clean
- Don't forget to include a demo reel breakdown.
I personally think that a website is more professional than a blog. However, I guess it doesn't really matter how you present your reel, as long as it is awesome.